How to recover dead Hellobox 8 Settopbox by USB Method
The exact steps to recover a dead HelloBox set-top box using the USB method may vary depending on the specific model and firmware version of your device. However, in general, the process involves the following steps:
Download the firmware update file for your HelloBox set-top box model from an official website or trusted source.
Copy the firmware update file to a USB flash drive formatted in FAT32.
Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port on your HelloBox set-top box.
Turn on your HelloBox set-top box and wait for it to detect the USB flash drive.
Follow the on-screen instructions to start the firmware update process. This may involve selecting the firmware file from the USB drive and confirming that you want to update the firmware.
Wait for the firmware update process to complete. This may take several minutes, and your HelloBox set-top box may restart several times during the process.
Once the firmware update process is complete, remove the USB flash drive and restart your HelloBox set-top box.
Please do it as per the below steps,
1. Copy the attached file “auto_burn.fac”
to USB memory devices.
2. Insert it to Hellobox 8 then boot up 3. Check Hellobox 8 panel display 1, 2
100, FFFF, during this period, do
not power off!!!
4. Plug out the USB memory device and
reboot Hellobox 8
5. Delete the file “auto_burn.fac” from your USB memory device.
DOWNLOAD THE RECOVERED FILE FROM BELLOW
How to recover dead Hellobox v5 Plus Settopbox by USB Method
Follow this process
DOWNLOAD THE RECOVER FILE FROM BELLOW
If the above steps don’t work or you face any issues during the firmware update process, you may need to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer’s customer support for further assistance.
Hellobox 8 Full Specifications
Why Should Hellobox 8 Purchase?
1. Built-in WiFi module 802.11a/b/g/n Max 300Mbps
2. DVBPlayer for satellite TV on mobile phones (Android and iOS)
3. DVBFinder for easy satellite installation
4. User data safety during an online software upgrade
5. Fully Auto-biss, Auto-PowerVu
6. Support 3G, 4G dongle
7. Support, new cam, mgcam
8. HelloMenu with 3 default styles, BlueSky, Grass, and Sunset
Special Features of Hellobox 8
1. DVB-S2,S2X,T2 fully compliant
2. Support H.265 HEVC 10bit
3. SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites,Multistream,T2MI Ready
4. DiSEqC Control(DiSEqC 1.0, 1.2, 1.3(USALS))
5. Universal LNB, NIT search support
6. Auto and manually scan all available TV and radio channels
7. Multi-language menu, subtitle, and audio output supported
8. EPG,PVR, TIMESHIFT
9. Up to 8000 channels
10. Support YouTube, Mytube, and other Apps
11.Lower power consumption 5W(typical),0.12W(Standby)
How to buy this Set-top-box?
ans: Buy online store